A Hand Up for Women
What Do They Do?
Providing resources for women to live a more self-sufficient life. Life management, Spiritual Development, and Job Readiness. member of Alliance for Better Non-Profits.
How Can I Help?
- Organize Clothing Closet
- Mentor Women Enrolled in the Program
- Teach Classes on Life Skills
- Help with Celebrations
- Instructors for Classes
- Assist in the Office
- Help with Meals and Meal Service on Class Nights
When Can I Participate?
- Call or sign-up online
- instructors for classes needed Monday & Wednesday mornings and Tuesday & Thursday nights
- Meals and Meal Service volunteers are needed Tuesday and Thursday nights
2723 Fairview St, Knoxville, Tennessee, 37917