We Can’t Wait to See You!
To keep our congregation and community safer, we have implemented a number of new guidelines based on recommendations of the Knox County Health Department and CDC. Please review these guidelines and policies before attending a service, activity, or event at Central Bearden.
When to stay home
sunday & wednesday
- As of May 9, 2021, masks are optional on Central Bearden’s campus.
- Do not hug, shake hands, high-five, or partake in any other form of close contact.
- Elevator is limited to 2 people (standing on opposite sides) or 1 family unit.
- In order to accommodate for the increase in attendance in worship, we will be opening every pew in the center row of the sanctuary. Every other pew on either side of the sanctuary and in the balcony will remain closed.
- Restrooms are limited to one person or family unit at a time.
- Water fountains are unavailable. Keurigs are available in the Welcome Center.
- Offering baskets and envelopes are placed at the rear of the sanctuary rather than being passed around or being made available in the pew racks. Giving kiosks are available in the sanctuary foyer and Welcome Center.
When to Stay Home
- If you don’t feel comfortable joining us in-person, please don’t feel pressured to come! It’s okay to stay home and it’s okay to attend. Please do what you are comfortable with.
- If you are sick or exhibiting symptoms.
- If you are an individual with underlying medical conditions, we are encourage you to continue utilizing our livestream groups and services.
- If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, have traveled internationally or domestically.
Sundays & Wednesdays
All entrances are now avaialble.
Wednesday Night Entrances
Fellowship Hall North & Breezeway (open from 5 – 6:15); Preschool Weekday door by 1st floor Preschool Desk (open 5 – 7:45).
Guidelines for Children
- At first sign of any COVID-19 symptoms, parents will be called/texted/paged to pick up their child.
- We will do our best to encourage social distancing among the children, but realize that is not always possible with children!
- We encourage one parent/adult to drop-off and pick-up and, when possible, for it to be the same parent/adult at both.
- Each child will receive individual bags of supplies for their class and it will be labeled with their name and stored in their room to avoid extra cross-contamination.