On July 25, at the close of the morning worship service, a called business meeting will convene to consider and vote on the recommendation from the Personnel Committee to make the position of “Minister to College and Young Adults” a full-time position rather than a part-time position. Voting will be in-person only.
Our April 18 Quarterly Business Meeting approved the motion to create a search committee for a part-time college & young adult minister. The Search Committee has recommended the position be made full-time, and the personnel committee has approved this recommendation. Committee Members on the Search Committee are:
- Finance Committee: Brett Meyers
- Deacon: Heather Whaley
- Personnel Committee: Dustin Millaway
- College Student: Emily Keeling
- College Parent: Stephanie Crichton
- Young Adult: Danielle Yahr
- Member at Large: Beth Anderson
The decision has been made to discontinue online voting at business meetings. All votes must be cast in-person during the meeting.